Rootstech 2012 Win FREE Registration
Chance to win a Free Registration to Rootstech 2012
As an official Rootstech blogger I am delighted to offer one FREE REGISTRATION to Rootstech 2012.
Rootstech is an innovative genealogy and technology conference to be held in Salt Lake City February 2 to 4th, 2012.
How to enter for your chance to win:
1. Use social media to tweet, blog, facebook or google+ this contest offer and/or tell one or more friends.
2. Go to Rootstech.org and visit the schedule page.
3. Choose one talk you wish to attend if you were able to go to Rootstech 2012.
4. Send a note to me at http://www.luxegen.ca/about/contact with “Rootstech Contest ” in the subject line.
a. In the note write a short 2 or 3 sentences with the title of the talk you wish to attend at Rootstech 2012 and why attending Rootstech is important to you.
b. Be sure to include how you helped spread the word about this contest.
Contest closes Sunday November 13th at midnight MST.
1. Free registration is for one entry to the Rootstech 2012 conference in Salt Lake City Feb 2-4, 2012. Transportation to the conference is not included.
2. The lucky winner will be chosen from a random drawing of all the entries received.
3. Only one winner will be chosen.
4. The winner will be notified via your contact email on the day following the close of the contest.
5. The winner’s name will be announced on my Luxegen Genealogy Blog.
Free registration is provided courtesy of Roostech 2012 through my association as an Official Rootstech blogger. Value of the free registration is $129 USD (early bird registration rate).