Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Ultimate Genea-Mobile

June 8, 2011 by
Filed under Uncategorized

The Ultimate Genea-Mobile

The Ultimate Genea-Mobile

We’re all set for the Ultimate Genea-Road Trip when ever that might be.

Check list -

• Net book with my genealogy software installed
  • Handy Dandy battery operated Flip-Pal Picture Scanner (loving my Flip-Pal!)
  • Research Log Book
  • Digital Camera

AND our new-to-us 2006 Pleasure Way camper van aka “The Ultimate Genea-Mobile”!

What more can a Genealogist ask for?

Well…besides breaking down that 20 year brick wall….:)

© 2011 Joan Miller.  Luxegen Genealogy and Family History Disclosure Statement

Comments

10 Responses to “The Ultimate Genea-Mobile”
  1. Geniaus says:

Guess you’re not driving to California – what about SLC in February?
    Geniaus´s last [type] ..The GOONS at Hawkesbury

2. Susan says:

Looks SO much more comfortable than my little car! Hope you put tens of thousands of miles on it.

3. Hi Geniaus Jill,
    Nope, not driving to California…this time! We may consider SLC in February then keep right on going to warmer climes for a break from winter!

–Joan

4. Hi Susan,
    I’m sure your little car will get better gas mileage! What I need now is a “I brake for cemeteries” bumper sticker :)

–Joan

5. Greta Koehl says:

That is one SERIOUS research vehicle!
    Greta Koehl´s last [type] ..What I Learned Wednesday- 8 June 2011

6. Judy Webster says:

I am absolutely green with envy – and I think the ‘I brake for cemeteries’ bumper sticker is a great idea! :-)
    Judy Webster´s last [type] ..No4 genealogy worldwide

7. I agree with Judy, so very green right now!
    Kathleen Brandt´s last [type] ..Illinois Civil War POW Camp – Part 4

8. Theresa Casteel says:

Oh man!! I am soooo jealous!

9. Theresa Casteel says:

I’ll forward this to hubby and see if I can upgrade the specialized truck he created for me :-)

10. Theresa,
    Good luck with the upgrade :)

–Joan